You can download the HiRes version here!
Display this infographic on your site
Stats to tweet
- Men research product info extensively while women scan the product page to see images and video.
- 62% of men research products using social media channels compared to 50% of women.
- 35% of women recommend a brand product or service to friends and family via social media vs 28% of men
- Women are slightly more keen on making sure they get the best price available (77% to 74%)
- Coupons play a large part in enticing women to shop with 34% of women using them vs 26% of men.
- Both sexes care about free shipping, with close to 60% saying they’d choose a store that offered it.
- If you are targeting female shoppers. 14% women pay attention to marketing emails vs 8% of men.
- 33% of men versus 26% of women first saw their most recent purchase when browsing around online.
- Men tend to stick to their mission when shopping online
- Women expand the undertaking by wandering among products and categories.
- Men search by product while women search by brand.
- 61% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase decision.
- A lenient return policy lead most visitors to shop more often and to recommend the retailer.